Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mission Statement

I've been called to serve and share the love of Christ with anyone and everyone, including the people of the Philippines and surrounding areas using my musical abilities and verse-by-verse teaching to encourage struggling believers. The mission is a response to the need for getting outside of my comfort zone, all the while trusting that God will provide my spiritual and physical needs. This is not just a trip; it is the beginning of a new way of life as a Musicianary. I want to witness to those who have suffered pain and addiction on a personal level. My plan is to leave the country for six months and see where God leads me from there.
Jordan Baxter Scarbrough

1 comment:

  1. Well said, Jordan. I like your choice of picture. That was a good day! See you soon up here.

    ReplyDelete