Monday, July 4, 2011

Training and Learning

July 5th here in Surigao City, Philippines!

The Past 3 weeks have been a blessing! and God has opened so many doors for ministry and to grow in his word. From blessing a village with clean water for drinking, to recording/mastering a CD for our Friend Emmon's YWAM DTS Missions fund, God is using me in ways I didn't expect were possible. That is what has been overtaking my heart to learn in the ministry, and an encouragement to give God the Glory.


Now settled in Surigao "our home" for the next 5 1/2 months we get to branch out in this community and Link with the Oconnors ongoing ministries. This full week we are training in a TCE "Teaching Children Effectively" course from 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri to better our understanding and knowledge on how to lead children to Christ. An awesome and challenging course that's pushing our faith.



Last night we had a TLW "True Love Waits" training workshop to understand and be equipped with the knowledge/material for teaching on impurity,broken hearts, premarital sex, and dysfunctional family's.. And how God can Save us from this and direct our lives in a pure way,
- Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are those who are pure in heart, for they will see God" -

It has amazed me to now be across the world and strongly feel the spirit moving, the hospitality has blown me away.. Family's that have nothing prepare what they have for "us" their guests. Worship that lasts hours, people that have nothing have faith God will provide everything they need. Its definitely working on my heart, teaching me hospitality and Spirit-filled Faith.

Thank you! all my Family and Friends for the Prayer and support! It's impacting my heart and helping my spiritual growth exponentially! I Love you all and will keep you updated on upcoming events as much as possible. Blessings!!



Jordan Baxter Scarbrough

No comments:

Post a Comment