Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Newsletter!

Dear family & friends!
It’s been entirely too long since I’ve written an updated newsletter to explain what God has been up to in my life of missions, so here is my condensed update! This past April through June I staffed the Audio Production Course in YWAM, Montana which consisted of Audio Production & Spiritual Development with students from all around the world training to be equipped audio engineering missionaries! It was an incredible privilege and honor to be apart of this, and to also see God work in and through the lives of our 4 volunteer staff members and our 5 talented students. This was also my start of stepping out in leadership and intentional discipleship and through this amazing experience God has given me a fervent hunger for deeper studies, education, and application of biblical knowledge. God is leading me into something amazing with this incredible desire to learn and teach and I’m excited to see what He continues to do in missions. 

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply."
 - Hudson Taylor - (Missionary to China)

Currently, I am back in Oregon spending August with family and friends while also serving and teaching in my local church. I will be heading back to Montana this September through December to staff again in our upcoming Audio Production & Discipleship Course. As many of you know Youth With A Mission (YWAM) is a completely volunteer based Christian missions organization and all of the staff are completely supported by their own support groups. This is the hardest difficulty that I have ran into so far in missions; being completely transparent and humble about where I stand financially. Seeing how God has been tremendously faithful and gracious to those who seek Him and walk a missional life has encouraged me and I know that He will provide. My goal is to have a personal support team believing and backing me with tremendous prayer and with the minimal financial cost of living which is $400.00 monthly to further the work of the gospel from Montana to the ends of the earth. If you have any questions or if you would like to consider being apart of what God is doing through this ministry please contact me personally and I’d love to share my vision and heart for ministry. You can can contact me directly through the following sources.. 

Email:  Jordanscarbrough3@yahoo.com


Cell Phone: (541)-514-3937

Thank you all for your love and support through this incredible journey of knowing God and making Him know! - Jordan Scarbrough



No comments:

Post a Comment