Thursday, February 6, 2014

A New Adventure.

Blessings from YWAM Lakeside, Montana!

Well, it has been far too long since iv'e blogged or updated anything on here and I know it's finally time to make a change. I recently have had a strong desire to start writing more in general and specifically updates on missions, inspirational writings, challenging thoughts, and encouraging ways to live life with Jesus. I'm no scholar, and i'm not great at grammar either. I'm just a 21 year old sinful young man that is seeking hard after truth and wisdom in the Lord. Let's seek Him together!

"Fill us each morning with your unfailing love, so that we may rejoice always." 
- Psalms 90:14 | Give us a fullness of Joy O, Lord! -

My prayer is for us all to be blessed and filled with joy as we walk out our faith; in genuine humility and love.
- Jordan Scarbrough

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what God puts on your heart.
    Blessings,
    Lisa Maxwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Guys!! Blessings my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete